19.2.14

' Whimsical Travel Case!

Super cute travel case bag on Whimsical Wednesdays!

Welcome to another Whimsical Wednesday!!!

I made a bag...surprising, isn´t it?! lol

I can´t help myself...I love bags! This one is sooo handy, so I needed one...right?! Right! And you do, too! The pattern is by lovely Heidi from Fabric Mutt. She has been so kind to share the free tutorial for this super cute bag called "Ellie Travel Case" right here! Hop over to her blog, it´s full of magical things to cew and create!


I used a lot of treasured scraps to make ticker tape panels, I think it turned out super cute! Psssst, a lot of scraps come from Sarah Jane´s new line "Wee Wander"! It´s one of the cutest fabrics ever!

So I suggest you get your supplies and start sewing!!! 


3 comments:

  1. That looks great- and a super idea with the "marks"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete