19.12.12

' Color Story - Snow White

Snow White inspired color pick.

Hello!

Today´s color pick is snow white! I don´t know about you but we had a ton of snow last week, so to us it was crystal clear what color to choose! Isn´t Snow White just one of the most enchanting fairy tales ever?!





My favorite part of this fairy tale still is the magic mirror. I always wanted one when I was a little girl (and as I am still a little girl at heart I still want one!).


Can´t forget about the importance of the apples in this fairy tale, right?!



For crafty goodness that will suit the Snow White theme go here or here!

2 comments:

  1. Your snow white is a beauty! :)
    Love,
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, you already know it has been drawn with you in mind - I´m still all excited about our project! xo

      Delete